Friday, April 27, 2012

Do boys really like long hair on a girl?

i HAVE CHIN LENGH HAIR DO GUYS REALLY LIKE LONG HAIR????????????????



Do boys really like long hair on a girl?

Yes, my ex husband always bitched about when I cut my hair off. He wanted it long all the time... Most guys want this.



But you have to remember. This is a physical trait that is not and should never be the most important thing in a relationship...



I think what guys are attracted to the most are women who are confident in whatever style they wear their hair or what they dress in, how they walk, talk and stand up for themselves-not to take second place or a bunch of BS from the guy...



The book is true. Guys Really Do Love ******s!



Confident---Strong---Happy with or without a man. Period. This is the persona that we need to portray when meeting new guys... old, young, new, or just in between!



Promise!



Do boys really like long hair on a girl?

yes they do. they say that they like to grab on it



Do boys really like long hair on a girl?

yes some guys do but some guys dont



Do boys really like long hair on a girl?

yes.. because a woman looks really a perfect woman with her long, shiny, black hair..



Do boys really like long hair on a girl?

I prefer long hair. I think long hair in general on men and women looks better.



Do boys really like long hair on a girl?

Most guys will tell you they prefer gals with long hair. Its something they dont have as often and its cool to be able to run their hands thru it. My b/f loves to just play with it. Its soothing for me too!



Do boys really like long hair on a girl?

Us guys love long hair but i knew this girl... her hair was down to her butt seriouslly... not sexy ( a little over the shoulders)



Do boys really like long hair on a girl?

YES, they like mine ALOT.



Do boys really like long hair on a girl?

yes long is good as long as its not too long to make her trip down when walking



Do boys really like long hair on a girl?

Absolutely,in the opposite that would be very manly, even think that might be lesbian...



Do boys really like long hair on a girl?

yea my bf gets so mad whenever I cut my hair. I still like it short anyway...



Do boys really like long hair on a girl?

Yeh long hair is good, cant stand really short hair on girls

No comments:

Post a Comment