Friday, April 27, 2012

How does a girl with long hair spike it down?

I have long hair with multiple layers in it. It reaches my middle back, (Right below my bra line to be more specific). I see it often done with punk hair styles. I also have a short part on the top. What product do you use? About how long does it take? And how is it done?



How does a girl with long hair spike it down?

OK,, I'm trying to understand what you're asking and if I understand it right, you are wanting to get the piece-y straight look.



Depending on your hair type, you can start with a gel, texturizer, or a mousse.



Blow dry your hair out straight with a flat brush.



Then, use a thermal activated hair product that holds, spray it on lightly, then take the chunk of hair you want to work with, use a flat iron and flatten it out straight. Then hold the strands in your hand and spray your hair with a strong hold hair spray.



This would be the easiest way to achieve the look on your own. There are some other tricks of the trade but try this first.



Also, ask your hairdresser when you go in next time.



How does a girl with long hair spike it down?

ummm wtf?

No comments:

Post a Comment