Thursday, April 26, 2012

Highlights for long hair?

I have long hair (about halfway down my back) which is layered with the shortest layers around about my shoulders.



I want to get highlights or foils, whatever looks best.



I'm wondering what prices people have paid in Australia for highlights, as I want to get them done over the Christmas holidays (aka, now)



Highlights for long hair?

Well i have no clue about the prices in Australia, but I will say that when I used to get my hair highlighted, I always got foils, never the cap. In the past the cap never got down near the root and even though they were freshly done, it seemed like I already had roots showing. Anyhow, use foil...AND I hardly ever put up my hair, so I would just highlight the top half of my hair since the underside of my hair is hardly seen...doing this cut the cost down a lot!!!



Highlights for long hair?

Don't unless you plan on keeping it up on a regular basis. Some people with long hair that have highlights look hideous. Lol, sorry but I'm not lying

No comments:

Post a Comment