Monday, April 23, 2012

Ladies, when you have long hair... Why do you cut it short?

Have you ever met a guy that likes women w/ short hair better? Just wondering, b/c I dont know any. Not that short hair is always bad, but long hair is always better in my opinion.



Ladies, when you have long hair... Why do you cut it short?

women cut their hair for a lot of reasons..sometimes they need a change, like post break up for example. sometimes they are bored of routine and want a change of style..sometimes short hair will be in fashion and so a lot of celebrities will have that haircut..sometimes in some places it gets too hot in summertime and having short hair helps..sometimes it chemo. it depends



Ladies, when you have long hair... Why do you cut it short?

I have really long hair adn i hate it .its 2 much work I keep it long for my hubby...... it is so long that i just got 10 inches cut off adn you can't tell. It is down to my a $$ now Report It



Ladies, when you have long hair... Why do you cut it short?

because, okay, are you ready for this?



everyone has different opinions.



Ladies, when you have long hair... Why do you cut it short?

my hair was long enough to sit on, i cut it short because i was going to go through chemo and knew i would lose it. then i didn't. lose it. wish i had waited. also, i do know a few men who like it shorter.



Ladies, when you have long hair... Why do you cut it short?

some ladies need to cut that dead hair off. some don't. ladies that keep an updated cut is trendy.



Ladies, when you have long hair... Why do you cut it short?

I cut my hair because long hair is hard to deal with... and for white people there is not alot of hair styles you can do with long hair. Short hair is easier to manage and take care of... also more hair styles.



Ladies, when you have long hair... Why do you cut it short?

i cut my hair because i like change. Sometimes having long hair can really get on my nerves. Long hair can take longer to dry and style.



Ladies, when you have long hair... Why do you cut it short?

well we cut our hair when we get bored with it or want a new style but with me personaly i cut ma hair mid lenght and if i want longer hair i put on my clip in extensions witch are the best so i can choose wetha i want long or short hair



Ladies, when you have long hair... Why do you cut it short?

i think the person with the hair decides what they want.



they may not make their decisions based on what men like.



what men like is not the only or even major motivation for what women do. often they are pleasing themselves. they are the ones that have to take the time to deal with their hair.



Ladies, when you have long hair... Why do you cut it short?

Cutting hair short can make some women look younger. Sometimes a long hair style can pull down a face making the woman look older than her age. Also, some women cut their hair because they're tired of fooling with it, or in the summer it's not as hot as long hair can be.



Ladies, when you have long hair... Why do you cut it short?

Long hair is ver very difficult to keep up. If you want your gal to have long hair then you should spend the time, energy and effort it takes to care for it. YES, I know quite a few men who prefer shorter hair over long hair.



Ladies, when you have long hair... Why do you cut it short?

after a certain age- women look haggy, witchy hillbillyish with long past their shoulders hair



I am 50 and have a stylish mid chin length do



to tell you the truth, some women cut their hair when mad at a guy



its a sign things are changing in her life



if that happens- watch out, the change ........is you



Ladies, when you have long hair... Why do you cut it short?

Yes, I've met plenty of guys who like short hair. The guy I'm dating now prefers short hair, actually. Everyone has different taste!



long hair isn't fun to take care of dude! My hair was down to my butt almost in high school..and it would take me hours to care for it. I couldn't do anything with my hair other than putting it in a ponytail b/c it was so heavy. I used a blow dryer too much so the ends were super damaged. One day I went to the hair dresser and had it all lopped off and haven't looked back since. It was so much easier to take care of, and it looked healthier. In the past year or so I've let it grow out a bunch (to my shoulder) but never again will I let it grow that long. It's just too much to care for. And I sure as hell don't do anything with my hair because of a man's opinion. It's my hair, not his!



Ladies, when you have long hair... Why do you cut it short?

Because I have very fine hair and I can't do anything with it when it gets past my shoulders except wear it up in a pony tail or just down and it looks really dull. I've gotten more compliments from guys and girls of all ages when I had short hair for about 2 years, than when I had long hair for many years . It was layered all over and spiked in the back, it was a Punk style. My husband prefers it longer but it just looks so plain and ugly.



Ladies, when you have long hair... Why do you cut it short?

I donated mine to Locks of Love. They make wigs for kids with alopecia or who are going through chemotherapy. My hair is extremely fast-growing, thick, heavy and straight (Native American,) and it kept giving me a sore neck! I figured a kid could use it, so what the hey. 28 inches of growth in 2 years with this hair type would make an entire wig for a small child.



Ladies, when you have long hair... Why do you cut it short?

Because the way girls style their hair is not dependent on what men like. I have thick hair, so what I end up doing is cutting my hair about 2 times a year--I'll cut it to chin length or a little longer, then let it grow to about the middle of my back. I'll probably give it an extra cut this year in order to get rid of the bad highlights that were put in about a year ago and go back to 100% nautral color, and get rid of any split ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment