Monday, April 23, 2012

Do u like long hair on a grl or short?

which 1 do u perfer long hair or short? (on da head 4 sum of da nasty ones wonderin which hair)



Do u like long hair on a grl or short?

I've always felt that how a girl wears her hair is her perogitive. It's hard for a guy as we can only wear one style for the most part. Girls can wear it long, short, medium, curly, straight. They can have fun with it and I think that's great!



If I had to pick one, though, I'd go with long hair. You can pull it into a pony tail, pull it up with a clip, put it in a bun or wear it long. It does allow for the most options to changing how you wear your hair. Good luck!!



Do u like long hair on a grl or short?

long hair gets tangly but it looks better. maybe medium



Do u like long hair on a grl or short?

I like long hair near her breasts. Any hair color would matter.



Do u like long hair on a grl or short?

I LIKE LONG HAIR!



Do u like long hair on a grl or short?

Which ever they look best with. Except for bald. I don't like bald.



Do u like long hair on a grl or short?

I think girls should have medium to long hair. I guess short hair is ok, if you have the facial structure to pull it off.



Do u like long hair on a grl or short?

Long.



Do u like long hair on a grl or short?

I prefer to see long hair on women. I, myself, sport long hair--it's sexier.



Do u like long hair on a grl or short?

Both, but then depends on her looks, and what she wears i surppose



Do u like long hair on a grl or short?

i like medium hair...like up to the neck place....because too short...you will look like a boy...and i swim...so too long and it is hard putting my hair in the cap. So i prefer MEDIUM LENGTH!



Do u like long hair on a grl or short?

long hair



Do u like long hair on a grl or short?

shoulder lenght hair is the perfect lenght in my opinion



Do u like long hair on a grl or short?

Every girl is different, Some look good in both long and short! I like both.



Do u like long hair on a grl or short?

LONG HAIR is always better but it also depends on your face shape, if your face is oval shape you want to have it short, if it is circular you want to have it long.

No comments:

Post a Comment