Friday, April 27, 2012

For guysss, long hair?????

mi hair is long. it almost touches mi butt. is that attractive or should i cut it. n how much shud i cut????please tell me



For guysss, long hair?????

leave it just like that I find that to be a real turn on for a femal to have long hair like that...........keep it long.



For guysss, long hair?????

cut it



For guysss, long hair?????

Its perfect, don't cut it. Just fix it up.



For guysss, long hair?????

cut it



For guysss, long hair?????

middle of the back in V



For guysss, long hair?????

Long hair is so sexy and feminine ! ! !



BUT... Its how YOU feel about it - if you think its too long then get it cut.



To be sexy - u gotta feel sexy :)



For guysss, long hair?????

keep it the way it is! i'd sure love to run my hands through it!



For guysss, long hair?????

no dont cut ur hair. long hair is sexy



For guysss, long hair?????

hair doesnt make the difference long or short . someone out there will love you either way



For guysss, long hair?????

long hair isnt that sexy to me. I would cut it to just longer then shoulder lenght, then curl it or scrunch it up to shoulder length.



For guysss, long hair?????

Cut it.



For guysss, long hair?????

I think guys would like it long so it could cover up your boobs and you don't have to wear a shirt.....But I'd say cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment