Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Any inexpensive and easy home treatment for long hair?

My hair is long, but dry with spliting ends after coloring and stlying, the treatment in hair salon is too expensive to do regularly,is there something I can do at home serve the same while cheap?



Any inexpensive and easy home treatment for long hair?

Don't wash it every day.



Avoid hair products with alcohol in them.. it will dry your hair out really badly.



Three minute miracle by Aussie is amazing for hydrating. Anything aussie is good. I curl my hair a lot and I use their mousse with leave-in conditioner.



Herbal Essence Hello Hydration- AWESOME



Avoid pantene. their products contain wax and literally will leave wax on your hair.



If you straighten your hair with a flat iron.. try not to do it so often and if you do, use sprays to protect your hair.



Leave in conditioners while your hair is still pretty wet.



I had the same problem and my hair is in great condition



I know this sounds like it makes no sense, but by cutting all the split ends off, your hair will grow faster, and if you're worried about cutting your split ends and losing length.. prenatal vitamins is the only way to really make your hair grow.



Any inexpensive and easy home treatment for long hair?

Just chip out the jagged edges.. apply king coconut oil if U can find that..



Warm the oil a bit so that it wont burn your hands or head do a gentle massage..

No comments:

Post a Comment