Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is waist-length hair too long?

I am 28. Is that length too teenage-like?



Because it seems that most matured women cut their hair short. Will long hair make me look older than I really am?



See link : http://www.headcoverings-by-devorah.com/...



Is waist-length hair too long?

No, you are definatly not to old to have that length of hair. Take good care of it and be happy with it. It makes you look femmenine and it is very pretty. There is a long hair board called the Long Hair Community. There are many people into their 40's and 50's who have hip length and waist lenght hair. Here is the length:



http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/inde...



There are many beautiful updo's and styles on there and alot of people who can help you with it. DO what makes YOU HAPPY. Don't worry about societys pressure. Their hair probably doesn't look as good as yours.



Is waist-length hair too long?

age doesn't matter



it's all about height and healthy-ness (the hair's health that is)



if you are like 5'7 and above you can totally have long hair! i'm 6'0 without heels and rock long hair like it ain't no one's buisness



BUT you have to love your hair if it's always in a pony or always braided, or whatever why even bother with the weight and the waste of time, you know?



long hair is AWESOME as long as YOU think it is! "mature" women with long hair look great...but typically "long" evolves from waist to mid-back



YOU ARE 30!!! WORRY ABOUT LOOKING LIKE A TEEN WHEN YOU'RE 50!!!



Is waist-length hair too long?

i would cut it because of your age, maybe about seven inches, it will look gorgeous



Is waist-length hair too long?

Most guys like long hair on girls... Mine is pretty long and people love it.



Is waist-length hair too long?

I dunno. I always thought really long hair was attractive on a lot of women. But then again, I'm not picky, lol.



Is waist-length hair too long?

Mine is long...



Is waist-length hair too long?

long is nice



Is waist-length hair too long?

I think that waist hair on anyone looks awful



Is waist-length hair too long?

if you want me pulling on it---no



if not---then yes



Is waist-length hair too long?

as long as its not stringy and like all over the place



it is a little teenage like :(



Is waist-length hair too long?

It depends on what condition its in. If you take really good care of it, and style it well, it will look great.



But you don't have time to properly care for it, it will look ratty and unkempt and you're best off to just cut it.



Is waist-length hair too long?

it depends on what the hair looks like. i mean if it's healthy and not bushy, ya know, i think it doesn't matter.



Is waist-length hair too long?

find a style that will be easy to manage and long enough for up-do or pony tail a change will do ya good



Is waist-length hair too long?

I had hair down to the middle of my back. I cut it up to my chin because it was getting on my nerves, and honestly it is very hard to put up for work. I miss my long hair. I would just cut a few inches and see how you like it. Don't do something extreme like I did.



Is waist-length hair too long?

If you have to ask, that should tell you a lot about what you personally really think. I had long hair until I was 30 and enjoyed every minute of it. I tried to cut it when i was about 26 and just couldn't bring myself to do it. When I finally did cut when I was 30, I did it and never looked back (no pun intended). So, if you decided to cut it and are having second thoughts about, then you are not ready. You will know within yourself when the time is right. I've seen women 50 year olds and look gorgeous with long hair, because they work with and it's not stringy. I've seen 40 year olds who look like 60 because they don't tend to it. Long hair takes effort. If you are willing to put the effort into, then go for it. If not, get rid of it.



Is waist-length hair too long?

What does age have to do with hair length?



Go with whatever hair length you like and are comfortable with. You don't owe anyone else any explanations. It's your hair.



Is waist-length hair too long?

No



some women can wear long hair into there 30's

No comments:

Post a Comment