Monday, April 16, 2012

Advice from anyone with long, healthy hair?

I have hair down to my chest right now but i want to grow it down to my waist, for those of you who have long hair, what shampoos/ conditioners do you use? how do i prevent split ends? and how long can i go without getting a trim? do you have a name of a specific vitamin to take for healthier hair? id appreciate any advice!



Advice from anyone with long, healthy hair?

Yeah! I had hair 3/4 of the way down my butt. I got it trimmed and now its a little above my tail bone. If you want to grow your hair, you need to make sure that you don't live in a lifestyle where you would not have enough time to take care of it properly. To me, shampoos and conditioners don't really matter, though I am very fond of Garnier. Split ends can be caused by not conditioning hair well enough. I only wash my hair twice a week or so and I use lots of conditioners. If you want to, just let it sit for a while and then wash it out. You should get your hair trimmed every 6 months or so--depending on the health of your hair. If your hair looks fine, then you can wait until you think you need one. There are no specific vitamins I know, but I do have some tips:



~Break a few eggs and mix ONLY THE WHITES in a bowl. (If you mix in the yolks as well, your hair will stink.) Put the egg whites all around your hair: at the roots, scalp, everywhere. Let it sit for a while (you can tie it into a bun) and wait until the egg white has hardened to the touch. Then wash it out. It makes your hair shine and brightens your color!



~You can also rinse your hair with nonalcoholic beer. It is said to help make your hair shine.



~Don't use a brush on wet hair--it causes breakage and split ends. Always use a wide-toothed comb.



Remember, this is YOUR HAIR. Don't do anything with it that you don't want to do. Treat it carefully, and stay away from maniacs with scissors! :-)



Advice from anyone with long, healthy hair?

I use Redken's Clear Moisture shampoo and conditioner.



Advice from anyone with long, healthy hair?

Shampoo and condition it only when needed, every 2-3 days. Deep condition once and month and try not to dye it. Also when getting a cut, do NOT use a razor on it instead have your stylist use very sharp scissors.



Advice from anyone with long, healthy hair?

well if, you use herbal essences shampoo and conditioner i gurantee you. your hair will start to grow on all hair types.or you can use sunsilk shampoo trust me my hair is long and i use it all the time.and the vitamins you can use is fish oil vitamins it strenthens your hair.and make sure to get your ends clipped every month. and also kelp will helped



hoped my advice helped you out.



Advice from anyone with long, healthy hair?

I use sun silk shampoo and conditioners. For me I use a comb to prevent spilt ends and damage to my hair.Comb your hair from the bottom then work your way up it will help you from getting your hair tangled and get it nice and soft.Use deep conditoner on your hair too it helps out alot. I get a trim every 3 months. oh yeah hot oil helps to it fix damaged hair



Advice from anyone with long, healthy hair?

Hi, I actually read these really good articles about hair care tips for long hair , you'll find more useful information there I'm sure, I did, Good luck



http://www.carefair.com/Hair-and-Nails/H...



http://www.carefair.com/Hair-and-Nails/S...



http://www.carefair.com/Hair-and-Nails/H...



Advice from anyone with long, healthy hair?

Garnier Fructis. Long and Strong shampoo with the Sleek n Shine conditioner. Then use their shine serum on the ends. Take B vitamins and eat lots of spinach and broccoli. I get my hair trimmed twice a year but I seem to have unusually tolerant hair so I don't recommend that. (I've lightened and darkened my hair to the point of making it stretchy and somehow it still shines with no splits or breakage.)



Advice from anyone with long, healthy hair?

I use tresemme for both shampoo %26amp; conditioning. I get a trim every 8-10 wks and try not to dye my hair. I also use bio silk!

No comments:

Post a Comment