Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What's an easy way to style long, straight hair?

I have long, straight hair that goes about 3 inches past my shoulders. I used to have bangs and now they're long enough to tuck behind my ear - I'm going to cut them when the weather is cooler since now I push my hair off my face anyway in this heat. I have a few layers on the side but I feel like my style is boring. I'd also like to style it so it can air-dry and still look good. Since my hair is on the finer side, it usually ends up looking limp if I do that. I like myself with longer hair but wouldn't mind cutting a few more layers into it or about 2 inches at the most. Any suggestions on what I can do or how I can cut it?



What's an easy way to style long, straight hair?

my hair is the same way except it's below my butt. Just pull it back in a sloppy bun. It looks cute.



What's an easy way to style long, straight hair?

if you want to curl it after your shower put some kind of styling gel in it and put it in a bun and sleep with it like that but dont dry it let it air dry when you wake up it'll be curly and it'll look really pretty



What's an easy way to style long, straight hair?

How about re-layering it, but where your hair is layered all the way through, rather than just on the side. When the weather gets cooler, you could try a side fringe and shorter hair. I had quite long hair until recently, when I had a few inches cut off, now its one or two inches below my shoulder.



What's an easy way to style long, straight hair?

Get long layers. They are hardly detectable but add volume. Then buy hot sticks. With small sections of the shorter hair roll in spiral and leave in for fifteen seconds. Not too long or it will be too tight a curl. It looks really sexy and adds some interest to your hair. Hand comb only. Don't brush them out. Also, invest in Redkin Hair Glass drops and put that on your hair before you style it. It makes it incredibly soft and shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment