Friday, March 30, 2012

Guys with long hair- why?

How come guys like to put their bangs/hair in front of their face (if their hair is long enough)? Is it to sort of block the world around them off from connection? To be "mysterious"? To hide acne?



BTW I dunno if I categorized this right. Sorry ahead of time if i didn't..



Guys with long hair- why?

I've wondered this myself. I like hair a little long, but not all in their face. I dont know why they do it. I guess they think they look cool. No matter how much we girls try to tell them otherwise, they dont listen.



Guys with long hair- why?

i don't know, probably all of the above. but i don't want a man with hair longer than mine!



Guys with long hair- why?

I HATE long hair on guys. Period.



Guys with long hair- why?

cover acne hahaha



it's because it's wuts hot right now



Guys with long hair- why?

It's a security issue..........like wearing sunglasses..........feeling of security



Guys with long hair- why?

cause there dumb.



Guys with long hair- why?

I don't know I have longish hair but its curly I have seen guys with curly hair that goes past their shoulders I wouldn't like long hair like that it would be a pain for me



Guys with long hair- why?

They tink is cool like that but you must be smarter then them...god luck.



Guys with long hair- why?

idk i like my long hair but i dont cover my eyes



Guys with long hair- why?

i like it



Guys with long hair- why?

ewwww i hate guys with long hair sometimes it can be so bad that they end up looking like a girl



i hate it so much it annoys me ughhh



Guys with long hair- why?

I don't know if it's any of those reasons. I think it is simply because they think it looks cool that way. I don't think the reasoning goes much beyond that, really.



Guys with long hair- why?

When I was a kid I had long hair for all of those reasons.



Tim D. said: "cause there dumb". I bet those long-haired guys can spell right, though! Unlike you...



Guys with long hair- why?

Many guys enjoy long hair and many guys enjoy long bangs. Why? It's the style!!! When a girl parts her hair and she has those side bangs, that's the style...so many people want to be in style than in the past. For long hair guys, I do not understand them. It could be because of their race, religion, or their likes. It's hardly hiding acne. The guy I like, he has a simple hair which use to be in style a few years ago...he's still cute.



Don't let the hair throw you off, because it's not all about the hair.



Guys with long hair- why?

I think it is because they know that long hair makes them really hot



Guys with long hair- why?

some guys are sexy with longer hair. and just think how long does it take a gurl to do hers



Guys with long hair- why?

I guess its like mysterious...its also the ****** style so ya...henry rollins brought it back on Damaged Black Flag...and everyone else copied him...before that it was THe Who and stuff like that...but a lot guys do it cause its like mysterious thats why i do it. ANd also cause i love The Who and Black Flag...but some guys do it to cover acne all depends on the guy.



Guys with long hair- why?

My husband has long hair and he is not blocked off he is a musician and actual connects to people all the time



Guys with long hair- why?

I hate it when I run my hands through my hubby's hair.. Feel like you had motor oil dumped on your hands .



Guys with long hair- why?

they think they are sexy and can attract ladies. personally, i don't think highly of guys with long hair.



Guys with long hair- why?

that's beacause it's 'in' right now. and it looks so cuteorama!



Guys with long hair- why?

"laziness"....and also why they grow beards, how'de they like it if us women stopped shaving? and "why" would we stop? yep, laziness!



Guys with long hair- why?

My hair hangs over my eyes. I guess I like how it feels and if you are upset no one will see it. But mostly its because alot of girls have called my hair hot (not ugly ones either. pretty ones). Though it does get annoying and i have thougt of shaving it off.



Another reason is that I believe that cutting your hair alot can drain some of your power.



-Wiccan Teen )0(



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;... %26lt;%26lt;%26lt; Answer if you dare!



Guys with long hair- why?

why do girls do it? you see it all the time. hair is only an expression at the most. thru out time there has been way too much attention to hair and not the person behind it. guys dont have bangs.



Guys with long hair- why?

Its the new emo look I hate it to. Its ugly and disgusting looking.



Guys with long hair- why?

WHY" do "woman" do the "CHANGE AS WELL???? GET "4" REAL"..???? "PEALING OFF THE THE "IL" SKIN" %26amp; changing the old "RULES".........WHAT IS YOUR "connection"??????? things change %26amp; soo dose "time" nomater what other 'people" "think"..!!!!!!!



Guys with long hair- why?

Yea,I think it's a refuge where they escape in a way but long bangs in front of eyes usually enhances the rest of the person,makes the watcher look at his personality as if that was the eyes instead,your right....mysteriousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment