Friday, March 30, 2012

HELP! My hair is very long, but oily at top and frizzy!?

I have very long hair (past my butt). The ends are ok, a little dry but ok. But the top of my hair is SO oily, and frizzy too. I shampoo and condition every other day, trying not to get to much conditioner on my scalp. I rotate what shampoos and conditioners i use regularly (switching between Head and Shoulders, Dove, Tresseme, and John Frieda) And i got my hair trimmed and added a few layers to not weigh it down as much. WHAT CAN I DO? I NEED to get rid of the oiliness on top. HELP! Any special shampoos, conditioners or other treatments to help?



HELP! My hair is very long, but oily at top and frizzy!?

it might be sweat that's making your hair oily looking. your hair might be too think and makes you sweat creatin oil



that's my best guess



HELP! My hair is very long, but oily at top and frizzy!?

I have super frizzy longish hair and I always asked my stylists what I could do but I finally found someone who knew!! (look for a stylist with hair like yours -- only they can know your pain :-) Try getting something w/o phosphates. My girl told me phosphates are the hard, harsh detergenty things in shampoo that are bad for problem hair. I use something I bought at Trade Secret -- I think it's called Brocato. Try that, it may help! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment