Friday, March 30, 2012

How do I make long hair look good? (im a guy)?

i have long hair, and have ever since 6th grade (im in 11th now). girls have liked my hair through various stages of its growth, however i get the feeling now that its just weird. i have no idead what to do with it, where to put it. ive never really had to focus on my hair before because it had always just fallen into place. i dont think im ready to cut it all off yet, so i tried doing what i saw someone else do which is brush it and then mess it up again with a towel. it definately makes it fun to touch and i think im going to try it out tomorrow for school, but does anyone have any other ideas? i get my hair layered but i dont split it down the scalp. should i not have it layered next time?



How do I make long hair look good? (im a guy)?

I think a lot of guys make the mistake of thinking that just leaving it hanging long is good enough. Us gals use hair conditioners, keep the ends trimmed and just go all out for the shine etc. As guys get older the long hair isn't always as appealing to the gals. Try to get some honest input from the gals that are you peers. Is it important to keep it long for you? If not kind of weigh their ideas and come up something you would be happy with. Remember, you have to be happy with the end result.



How do I make long hair look good? (im a guy)?

sorry but you dont really make it look good



How do I make long hair look good? (im a guy)?

yeP! towel drying it works.. but imma gurl.. and i hate long hair on guys... so i dont nko...



How do I make long hair look good? (im a guy)?

Find A face to go with it



How do I make long hair look good? (im a guy)?

guys with hair longer than yours is not sexy but if the hair is neat and tidy thats fine dont wear pony tail holders they are for girls



How do I make long hair look good? (im a guy)?

man your probley hot but i would say trim it two inches



How do I make long hair look good? (im a guy)?

I used to wear it tied up in a ponytail most of the time, bringing it down from time to time just to break the monotany. If you don't like it, change it tomorrow!



How do I make long hair look good? (im a guy)?

i dont care for guys with hair longer then mine. i would cut it.



How do I make long hair look good? (im a guy)?

Cut it! You can donate it to locks of love, they make wigs for children that have cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment