Friday, March 30, 2012

I am growing my hair long ... so can u tell me if my strategy is good . plzzz help (10points)?

i am a 14 year old boy with very hard hair



1- i wash my hair 2 times a day (in the morning and before i sleep ) with shampoo and conditioner and massage my scalp in the process



2- i dont use oil ( since i was told it does not hlp )]



3- i wrap my hair with a hot towel after showering



is this good for growing long hair or am i missing somthing . plz make suggestions .



Thank You .



I am growing my hair long ... so can u tell me if my strategy is good . plzzz help (10points)?

Not only do you need lots of milk, but a well-balanced diet, including 3 to 5 fruits a day and 4 to 7 vegetables a day, as well. And don't forget the protein, either. I hope by "hard" hair, you mean strong, coarse hair.



Shampooing twice a day is very bad for your hair. Only if you roll around in mud everyday do you need to shampoo that often. Once a week is the most frequently you should shampoo. Many people will tell you otherwise, but that is all you honestly need. Shampooing that often wastes shampoo, water, the electricity to heat the water, and to wash the towels.



Generic oil does not help strengthen your hair. Specific types of oils, formulated by scientists to meet hair needs, do work. Both shampoo and conditioning products (oils) need to be high quality. I recommend Nexus products because I know them well, and they give excellent results. You will be able to see the results of their products fairly soon after you begin using them, maybe even a couple of weeks. You hair will be shinier, and after one or two bottles of shampoo, it will feel "cool" to the touch.



The towel after shampooing makes no difference, so you don't need it. Good luck.



I am growing my hair long ... so can u tell me if my strategy is good . plzzz help (10points)?

wow you really take care of your hair everything seems right. just keep doing what your doing and wait it will grow long soon.



I am growing my hair long ... so can u tell me if my strategy is good . plzzz help (10points)?

Wash your hair once a day at most. That much washing rubs away the oils too much and causes your hair to thin and flake. If you really need to, wash it once a day. Otherwise, if you have regular hair, wash once every other day.



I am growing my hair long ... so can u tell me if my strategy is good . plzzz help (10points)?

Wow. Chill out. Just let your hair grow. Dont get worked up about it.



I am growing my hair long ... so can u tell me if my strategy is good . plzzz help (10points)?

You are doing more things than me and my hair is way down my back.



Make sure you brush it out very well every night. Also getting maybe half an inch trimmed off will help it get going.



Maybe you shouldn't wash it in the morning and at night, the extra chemicals will damage your hair.



Always rinse in freezing water! Good luck- Garren



I am growing my hair long ... so can u tell me if my strategy is good . plzzz help (10points)?

Someone told me that you should eat a lot of black sesame seeds, because they contain the vitamin that is found in your hair follicles, and may speed up the process of growing your hair long. Time will also help a lot...so just live it out for now, and pretty soon you'll find yourself with long hair. If you take a shower twice a day, it might be too much, and just make your hair fall out from the amount of chemicals. Washing it thoroughly once it day will be quite enough.



I am growing my hair long ... so can u tell me if my strategy is good . plzzz help (10points)?

Washing your hair too much will take away its natural oils, and makes it brittle and dry. I suggest either using a mild/gentle shampoo or washing every other day.



Massaging your scalp is a great point in your list. =]



Also, brushing your hair in the morning and at night should help too.



I am growing my hair long ... so can u tell me if my strategy is good . plzzz help (10points)?

wash your hair less, it'll strip it if you wash it so much. Take 500 mcg of Biotin a day to help it grow. Biotin is a special B vitamin that stimulates cell growth. massage your scalp too.



I am growing my hair long ... so can u tell me if my strategy is good . plzzz help (10points)?

wow ok i think this is a bit over the top just let your hair grow natrualy and wash it once a day at the most because over washing it removes oils etc also dont get it cut until its about the right size, your hair should grow about a inch per month and what does a hot towel do? anyways i hope this helps :)



I am growing my hair long ... so can u tell me if my strategy is good . plzzz help (10points)?

Well you cant fasten the process but you ban help it grow healthy by just shampooing maxi um once if you want to shower twice just condition. Eat fruits vegetables. The rest of process is fine



I am growing my hair long ... so can u tell me if my strategy is good . plzzz help (10points)?

STOP washing your hair so often ... you are OVERCLEANING IT and that makes it 'weak' and it will break off, not 'grow long' the way you want. It's also why your hair is so 'hard' ...



Also don't wrap your hair with a hot towel after showering ... again, it won't help. If you want to grow long hair, drinking lots of milk isn't going to help either ... but try eating LOTS of Jello (a box a day in water as a sweet drink, or made into Jello) or use Knox Gelatin (it comes in little 'envelopes' and you can use two per day) ... the gelatin is basically the same thing your hair is, and your hair WILL grow faster, and be softer ... and you'll also have really nice hard fingernails.



I am growing my hair long ... so can u tell me if my strategy is good . plzzz help (10points)?

It's not so much what you do to the 'already dead' stuff that hangs... it's what you feed the newly forming stuff beneath the scalp that promotes growth.



Follow a good diet

No comments:

Post a Comment