Friday, March 30, 2012

I have a long blonde hair on my chest? what does it mean? is it something regular?

As mentioned, I have a long hair on my chest, its long, its curls up like twice... its sorta blondish... Its not regular chest hair, cause its like 90x, bigger than the rest.



I was wondering if this would be a family thing, or something anyone knows. That i know off, no one has one.



And firs titme i see something



I have a long blonde hair on my chest? what does it mean? is it something regular?

I have a freak hair that comes out 2 inches below my hairline on my forehead. I cut it.



As you get older you body will amaze and disappoint you with the weird things it can do....



I have a long blonde hair on my chest? what does it mean? is it something regular?

Just one? Pluck it out. No problem.



I have a long blonde hair on my chest? what does it mean? is it something regular?

Don't worry. You're turning into Paris Hilton.



I have a long blonde hair on my chest? what does it mean? is it something regular?

Normal. It's probably not blonde but actually unpigmented or white. These hairs seem to pop out overnight anyplace on your body, even your eyebrows. Or pubes/ Just pluck it out or chop it off. It's not a sign of any illness -- lots of healthy people get these white mega-hairs now and then. They are always long and coarse and look kind of funny if you leave them alone.



I have a long blonde hair on my chest? what does it mean? is it something regular?

This happens to me from time to time... a very long hair suddenly appears somewhere on my body (usually on my ankle!)...



Don't pluck it... it'll go away in a few days...



I've heard that if you pluck it... then more will grow... BUT... I don't know of anyone who have done that!



I have a long blonde hair on my chest? what does it mean? is it something regular?

you have a clue to what your totem is. A totem is a spirit that protects you. Sometimes it comes to you in your dreams or marks you somehow.



Yours is blonde and large (90% larger than you), with curly hair.



or you have a mutation in your hair follicle and as long as it is not causing unusual growths or bumps, don't worry.



I have a long blonde hair on my chest? what does it mean? is it something regular?

You are become a blond Bigfoot. I would run to the woods and live off the land as you will be cast out of civilization once your transformation is complete anyway.



Really!? C'mon, you're serious?



1 realllly long hair has you that concerned!! I wish I were you to have that be the biggest problem in my life to ask millions of people about.



Pluck it man!!! And move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment