Monday, May 7, 2012

What's it like to have long hair? Is it better than short hair?

Just wondering, because I have short hair (like my avatar) and i've never had long hair (not allowed).



What's it like to have long hair? Is it better than short hair?

It can be good and bad! My hair is really thick, when it was long it would take me ages and ages to blow dry!!



Its about shoulder length atm and its so much easier to manage!



What's it like to have long hair? Is it better than short hair?

i love having long hair you can do so much more with it



awwww omdzzzz why aint you alowed long hair its your hair



=[ awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww



What's it like to have long hair? Is it better than short hair?

Long hair is noice, but only on your head haha (kath %26amp; kim)! I like my long hair but it can be a pain too, like knotty and takes ages to dry. If you really want long hair maybe wait til you move out of home then your mother cant argue with you about it??



What's it like to have long hair? Is it better than short hair?

Well theres loads of bad and good things about both long and short hair.



I have quite long hair, and it takes longer to dry!



*It's hotter in the summer!



*You can do more things with it maybe.



But short hair is always an advantage, you can look older!! And its so much less maintenence!



What's it like to have long hair? Is it better than short hair?

Well, I have long hair so what do u think I'm gonna say?! As for short hair.. It looks cute on small, heart shaped or roundish faces. If its like ur avatar I think u should grow it just a t i n y bit, likeuntil its almost shoulder length. Bangs look adorable with it, but mostly only until ur like, 13 n under. Ask if u can grow ur bangs out, and also its ur own hair, and ur responsibility not ur moms! If she doesn't think long hair is clean, compromise n promise to wash it every day! I mean, I have long hair n its not unclean or anything. Its actually very nice if u have fine or layered hair!!!!!



What's it like to have long hair? Is it better than short hair?

if u have long hair its like ur sooo lucky ( and gifted) it makes u feel soo pretty like a princess.. but it should be not to thick frizzy and damaged.. people long to have gr8 hair lengths...



with short hair ur options r very limited but it is a personal choice...... my hair was below my shoulders but during my 1st pregnancy..and the yr after that my hair grew sooo fast now it is till my lower back.... and i love every bit of it... and long hair r not at all dirty and very manageble...its ur hair dont u think its ur choice..... any ways.. i think its a gurls right to have long hair... best of luck !!!



What's it like to have long hair? Is it better than short hair?

i used to have super super short hair and i absolutely hated it!* ....now i have long hair and i love it!*

No comments:

Post a Comment