Monday, May 7, 2012

My hair is very soft,curly,&fradgile.how can i get it to grow long &strong when it keeps bra

My father is a native american cherokeet.my mother is african american.i inherit a mix of both types of hair.every time i try to do something with it, it breaks off.I have always wanted long hair like my father's,(well past his sholders), or longer.curently i am using shea butter,and sometimes olive oil,but it dosen't work fast enough.what should i do to make it grow?



My hair is very soft,curly,%26amp;fradgile.how can i get it to grow long %26amp;strong when it keeps braking off?

massage with wheatgerm oil



My hair is very soft,curly,%26amp;fradgile.how can i get it to grow long %26amp;strong when it keeps braking off?

My suggestion is pre-natal vitamins. :) You don't have to be pregnant to take them. When I did (while I was pregnant - go figure *ha!*) my hair and nails grew in much stronger than they did normally. The actual thickness and strength of hair cannot be changed once it's grown in, so give it some time for the changes to become apparent. A month would be a decent amount of time to be able to see the difference in the growth of the hair - possibly about 1/4 inch.



My hair is very soft,curly,%26amp;fradgile.how can i get it to grow long %26amp;strong when it keeps braking off?

DO YOU MEAN CHEROKEE?



CHEROKEET...UUUUMMMMM...



"You are a Cherokeet. Obviously you grew up not knowing about ancient Cherokee" -THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WILL READ AFTER TAKING THIS TEST...TO SEE IF YOU ARE CHEROKEET OR CHEROKEE...



HERE JUST TAKE THIS TEST, THEN YOU WILL SEE.



http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Oaks/...

No comments:

Post a Comment