Monday, May 7, 2012

I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

My hair is REALLY long. I'm 5'2 and it reaches below my knees, almost to my ankles. What are some things I can do to make it look nice for just some casual outgoings?



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

maybe u should cut it and donate it to cancer patients



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

try doing updo's like buns and braids...



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

Cut it. Lol!



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

donate it to locks of love



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

lol. get a haircut. wha... sorry but that sounded silly. a haurcut is what you need.



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

blow dry it andget it cut



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

i used to have long hair too. you can do almost anything to it. for yours since its very long you should try putting it up. or cutting it and donating it.



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

lets ur friends do your hair or something curl it



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

Cut it to your waist and then get some layers. good luck



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

cut it or put it up



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

you should put it into a ponytail and make people jealous.



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

Cut it off and donate it to Locks of Love.



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

you can cut it and give it to locks of love if you want a new hair style.



or if you want to keep it the length it is then you can try doing some sort of braid/bun/ponytail.



hair below your knees is realllly long



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

well first cut it and if u can cut it then pull it up in a hair bow and like braid it curl it do different things with it i had really long hair once and i tried a bunch of stuff i hope this helps



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

cut a good bit off, if you don't you'll eventually get traction allopecia, i.e. the sheer weight of your hair will pull it out of your follicles. if you don't want to do that, put it into styles with lots of seperate braids to take some weight off.



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

You might want to try buying a hair magazine at a local store. There is also braids, twists, and buns. The following link has 66 images. I hope this helps.



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

I would say that having hair that long is a lot of hard work!!!



To do anything with your length of hair would take a lot of time and effort on your part. If I could make any suggestion to you, I'll make the most honest one I can to you and that is to consider cutting your hair to at least the lower part of your back even top part of your rear end if that sounds too much to cut off to you at the moment. Seriously ...... If you cut your hair and it still reached all the way down your back to your rear end, that would be beautiful and you would be able to style it so many different ways ....... you are lucky to have hair that long. If you cut it, do donate your hair to women who need wigs made because they have cancer or some other illness that has caused them hairloss.



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

chop it off!!!!



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

you should cut your hair and style it but donate the hair to cancer patients that have no hair so you are doing good to you and other people. ;-)



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

try coming it into a side ponytail and curling it or come it with a hump in a ponytail and then braid the ponytail it looks really cute



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

you could curl it on some days and braid it on others. do an elaborate pin up



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

Honey, that is just a bit too long.



You should cut to your waist, at least. Maybe more if you're suffering from headaches or neckaches.



It'll look healthier, too!



I have REALLY long hair... wat can i do with it?

honestly, as a stylist, i must tell you... to be in balance, a person should be 1 part hair to 2 parts body... meaning, if you are 5'2" which is a total of 62 inches... you hair should be no longer than 20 inches... that is still a hell of a lot of hair, plus you will look taller, and sexier, as well as being able to donate the rest of your hair to locks of love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment