Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I have really really long hair. Its really thick too. And i need some really nice hairstyles?

My hair is really long and thick. and when i say long, i mean past my knees , and it's so thick. All i've been doing so far is a bun. Any suggestions for a better hairstyle. Thanks :)



I have really really long hair. Its really thick too. And i need some really nice hairstyles?

hey i know what you mean i have really long hair to so what i do is put it in a stylish ponytail and curl it at the ends and i had a hair stylish cut my bangs where the swoop to the side it is really cute and some advice never cut you hair to short maybe at hip length because every body at school loves long hair especially guys



I have really really long hair. Its really thick too. And i need some really nice hairstyles?

wear it strate down your back



I have really really long hair. Its really thick too. And i need some really nice hairstyles?

Get it layered! The thicker your hair, the more layers you have. The more layers you have, the better your hair looks layered! I would suggest cut shoulder length too, makes it look cute. Good luck!



I have really really long hair. Its really thick too. And i need some really nice hairstyles?

Layer it, cos it's too thick. Then you could still have the length and style it anyway you want.



I have really really long hair. Its really thick too. And i need some really nice hairstyles?

Are you familiar with the wigs made of real hair for cancer patients? If you cut your hair just to the waist you could make at least two cancer victims very happy. And have plenty of hair left over for yourself. Seems to me that is too much hair to keep clean and smelling sweet anyway. Please think about it as a Christmas present for others...



I have really really long hair. Its really thick too. And i need some really nice hairstyles?

you know... hair below the butt is kind of gross. It really starts to just get... well, unattractive. I'd snip it down to RIGHT below your butt. That will still have you being a huge head turner and leave your hair more gorgeous. On to the hair styling-- I have super long hair and what i do is put it in a normal pony tail, but before i pull ALL of it through the elastic I keep the end of it in. Then I grab a second elastic and do the same thing. That shortens it up and it looks cool.



My other favorite thing to do is grab like 8 elastics and put your hair in a normal pony tail, then every 5-6 inches (maybe more for your hair) put another elastic in until they go all the way down. It's super easy and awesome looking.



I have really really long hair. Its really thick too. And i need some really nice hairstyles?

It must be real nice to have beautiful long Rapunzel type hair, but from your question, I can see that long beautiful hair has its` woes also. Especially when it come to washing it,( I wash mine in the shower), thank God for showers. Now. there are several hair style magazines sold @ most Super Mkts. You might be able to find a couple that show pretty new hair styles for extra long hair, that will be appealing to you. Since the Holidays are near, I`m sure some will even feature some pretty easy, quick to do hair styles for the Holiday season.



I have really really long hair. Its really thick too. And i need some really nice hairstyles?

Free beauty tips on /Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/ Makeup



hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Buy your favourite brands beauty products from ----



http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hair care



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/



Hot oil massages/protien treatment/Henna on hair



/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment