Saturday, May 5, 2012

I have ringlety, long, hair.....any suggestions for toning it down?

i have thick, long, curly hair (not tight but ringletish) and i would like to find a product that i can tone down my curls....turning them into waves. Thank-you!!



I have ringlety, long, hair.....any suggestions for toning it down?

Well I'm not sure about waves. But, you could flat-iron it. Maybe get a straight perm. I would ask someone at the beauty salon. I'm sure there is a product out there!



I have ringlety, long, hair.....any suggestions for toning it down?

I think you should accentuate it :-)



Curls can be so awesome.



But, if it's a question of products, I would go with Redken. All of their products are awesome. Sort of expensive, but they last a long time.



If you want your hair straight, flat iron it.



I don't know what to do about making it wavy, but I'm sure there's a book out there :-). Go to Borders or Barnes and Noble (Some bookstore) and check out their books in the beauty or fashion section. See what they've got. Professional help from a book is so much more useful than anything you're going to get here. Or you could go to your hairstylist and see what he/she has to say.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment