Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm getting my long hair cut?

I have had long hair for a long time now but it's rly getting annoying. I want to get it a normal length for a guy but not a buzz cut. Any suggestions for a nice style?



I'm getting my long hair cut?

No, I don't but I do recommend you donating your hair to children with cancer.



(((Hugs)))



I'm getting my long hair cut?

just long enough to style with gel, so maybe 2 on the sides and 5 on the top, and trim the fringe, you then have styling hair and a nautural look when you dont!!



good luck



I'm getting my long hair cut?

3 guard on sides and 6 on top, then texturize it. And use gel ^_^



I'm getting my long hair cut?

How long is "long?" New style should not be shorter than mid-back. Are you really sure you want to do this?



I'm getting my long hair cut?

here in utah we have what's called a missionary cut - you may not have heard of it. it's a bit longer than a buzz, and it's longer on the top than on the sides. sorry i can't describe it better.



I'm getting my long hair cut?

Don't do it... you will only regret it... keep your hair long... im 47 and i tuck mine in my trousers.. bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment