Wednesday, May 2, 2012

GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

I like long hair. Not super long though.



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

Not super long,I don't dig the hippie look.



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

yes well on some not all , they look hot!"



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

Usually, no, but if it works for the guy, then sure! Just as long as it isn't longer than mine!



I have waist length hair so...



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

im a guy with long hair, and im aweasome



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

Yes.



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

yea any type of long hair on guysd is great



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

I hate long hair on guys. I like it short.



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

both..i like the skater/surfer look thats totally hot



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

I don't know.



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

Sometimes it's sexy and sometimes it's not



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

not so much...i prefer the military style..short, clean cut or bald



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

Yeah me too not too long but yes long hair is good.



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

nope



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

I usually don't. There have been a few exceptions though.



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

2 things-got to be clean and no bald spot on top



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

i like long hair so i can pull it when needed



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

ABSOLUTELY NO!!! men should always have short hair,long hair is worn by women!



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

yess i do. i think its adorable.



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

Depends on the guy and how he wears it.....some YES some NO!



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

I like men that shave their heads. I think it's sooo sexy. but not everyone can pull it off!



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

usually. but spiked, not long and sofft (blech!)



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

Sometimes



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

I like clean cut hair, but sometime long is ok... :) I like to be able to see their face though!



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

I'd have to agree with you. I like skater guys (I'm a skater girl, so it makes sense) they're the ultimate in hottness. I when their hair is kinda long in the back, but it curls out to the sides. And I like it when it goes to about their shoulders, and is really straight. It's so hot.



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

No- I prefer it cut short - not military but above the collar. I hate when a guys hair is longer than mine. LOL



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

Usually not, but on the right guy, that could be so hot!



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

It depends on the guy and what kind of face shape he has. I've always been a sucker for mohawks.mmmmm.



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

Maybe a tiny bit longer but only young guys. Older guys look weird with long hair.



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

No but it's probably my age. When I was in teen during the 80's yes I like it then. Now I don't.



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

From long lush hair to none at all.. if the guy is hot.. who cares ?!!? lol



GIRLS: Do you like long,hair on guys?

yea..i dated a guy with long hair before...it was nice

No comments:

Post a Comment