Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Girls: I'm 40 with long hair and i look young and ok fit. I'm single. Should i do a hairdo

Like i just started taking care of my hair so it looks passable. I'm a contradiction in so many ways. I'm a hippy who wants highlights (funny?).



i want my hair to look great for one time in my life because i'm having a lot of fun lately.



I want to get plugs or transplant hair and i want highlights damit. But i bet you chicks tell me "as long as i'm comfortable with myself" crap. But comon- would it be coll if i looked great but it was fake?



Girls: I'm 40 with long hair and i look young and ok fit. I'm single. Should i do a hairdo?

wouldn't that be agains your hippy ways? anyway, GET IT IF YOU'RE HAVING LOTS OF FUN LATELY AND IT MAKES YOU HAPPY, i won't say it'll make you look better but whatever!!!



Girls: I'm 40 with long hair and i look young and ok fit. I'm single. Should i do a hairdo?

Well, as a 40 yr. old single man, maybe your hair shouldn't be your #1 concern. Sounds like there are other areas you could work on. However, if you are going to like it and feel more confident then go for it. Like you said "I'm having a lot of fun" So, do it. Hey, why don't you put a before and after pic on here?



Girls: I'm 40 with long hair and i look young and ok fit. I'm single. Should i do a hairdo?

For some reason when women reach their mid-30's or early 40's, they have a paranoia to go through beauty transitions and chop off all their hair, which is very unflattering -- I don't know who coaxed them into this unless they were beauticians seeking to prey on housewive's insecurity. In my opinion, at this stage you should work on treating your hair and splurging on products to add bounce, body, sheen, and curls to envigorate your spirit, not highlights or dyes that can damage your tresses. In my opinion mid-length or medium long hair flatter older women best; short hair, especially bob haircuts, tend to draw attention to their wrinkles, age spots, worn out necks, and other imperfections, whereas extra length divert the eyes from these; ridiculously long hair, however, usually depict you as either witchy or emaciated looking.



Girls: I'm 40 with long hair and i look young and ok fit. I'm single. Should i do a hairdo?

If you are unsure of what to do take small steps...you said your hair is long, consider cutting it to a little past your shoulders with some long layers for your style...If you have fine hair and it's naturally blonde add a little darker blonde for contrast...if you are a brunette then try a highlight that is just a little bit lighter than your natural color...try to stay away from a big contrast of color...softer is a nice change but not drastic...also you shouldn't need plugs or transplants there is plenty of products now to give you a full look, unless what you really mean is hair extensions which is synthetic hair sewn into your hair to make it longer or change the color without putting dyes on your own hair...then definitly DON'T go cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment