Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hairstyles for school - long hair?

I have long hair, it's naturally straight but I had it permed a while ago... if I just wake up in the morning and don't scrunch it or use mousse then it's pretty much straight...



Do you know of any cute, sort of easy hairstyles for school? Sometimes I do a ponytail or a half-ponytail and stuff, I need some new ideas!



Hairstyles for school - long hair?

Hi, I actually read this really good article about hair styles for 2007, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure:



http://www.carefair.com/Hair-and-Nails/H...



Hairstyles for school - long hair?

Well, I used to have really long permed hair as well, and I scrunched it every morning and just threw it up in a bun and it didnt look trashy or anything it looked full and pretty cute.



but it depends on how old your perm is.



Also my hairs SUPER thick.



Also, try wearing it down.



Long, curly, hair is beautiful



Hairstyles for school - long hair?

wear it down!! its probably a lot prettier when its let loose........but also, whe ever i wear my hair up, i put all my hair in a braid on the side with my bangs cliped up... sortta hard to explain...but its cute! and if you do do that braid thing...dont make it perfect it there should be some hair that isnt completely tucked in



Hairstyles for school - long hair?

I'm a guy and for some reason I dig simple straight hair or wavy hair both worn down....plus it is easy to maintain....just a brush needed....



Hairstyles for school - long hair?

Experiment, sometimes you can come up with something that you didn't get on Yahoo! Answers.



Hairstyles for school - long hair?

do braids then curls in the back. Then have crimpls in it



Hairstyles for school - long hair?

well you can try to french braid it. maybe you could try to part your hair in different ways. on the side, zig-zag, a long S shape, or whatever else you can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment