Tuesday, May 1, 2012

HELP! I want my long hair back!!!?

I've always had long hair, I'd get it trimmed, but never cut. well a few weeks ago, I was going through some things and wanted a change so I cut it about shoulder length. NO! Wrong idea, I REALLY miss it...What can I do to make my hair grow faster??????????



HELP! I want my long hair back!!!?

This link has great information on growing your hair:



http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/show...



I found that link last year and have been using GNC Ultra NourishHair and biotin and my hair has grown like CRAZY! About 1" a month. My nails grow really fast now too. So take your vitamins, eat healthy, handle your hair gently and get a trim every now and then. You absolutely can get your hair to grow *faster*~not overnight of course, but the vitamins have helped me tremendously.



HELP! I want my long hair back!!!?

nothing. but you can get extensions until it grows back out. weaves are easier than extensions, but you cant wash your hair normally with one.



HELP! I want my long hair back!!!?

you can't. Its hair. It will grow. some hair grows fast, others slow. Guess you'll find out which catagory urs is in.



HELP! I want my long hair back!!!?

get a weeve, gurl.



HELP! I want my long hair back!!!?

llike others have said, wait and let it grow.



if u dont want to wear extensions, (i wouldnt) just do cute hairstyles until then. change is difficult, especially when its something as important as ur hair, but yes, try to do nice hairstyles until then....



i've had long hair since i can remember and keep having thoughts of cutting it..maybe i wont



hope that helps



HELP! I want my long hair back!!!?

What you can do to make your hair grow longer and faster is that you have to drink lots of milk and follow the food pyramid... I just cut my hair and it did not turn out so bad... But I need my hair to be longer... My hair has been growing longer and faster for a few days from drinking milk and following the food pyramid...



HELP! I want my long hair back!!!?

you can get clip on extensions.... they aren't as bad for your hair and look natural if you do it right. you can easily take them out too when you sleep or shower.



HELP! I want my long hair back!!!?

hair only growns .44mm each day. to keep it growing at the pace it should be, make sure that it's well-hydrated so it doesnt break off or split.



Condition your hair every day. wash only your roots with a 2-in-1(herbal essences hello hydration ahs a bunch of stuff) the shampoo washed off to your ends should be enough to clean them. make sure you leave your conditioner in for 5-10 minutes, otherwise it just acts as detangler. air dry. try to cut down on the hot tools. dont use too much product on your hair. it weighs it downand makes it more likely to tangle. brush you hair every night with a boar bristle brush to distribute your hair's natrual oils to yout tips. deep-condition once 3-4 weeks. (first wash with apple cider vinegar and a deep-cleaning shampoo to get out any product residue and dirt). if its windy or you feel your ends are dry and starting to split, but a little body lotion on your tips. it moisturizes pretty well



HELP! I want my long hair back!!!?

Don't get a weave or extensions, they look really fake and people will notice. I have a similar problem! I want to grow it out really long, but I go to get it trimmed because the ends are so frayed, but they cut so much off, it will just never grow out! So I've sworn off haircuts for a while. But back to your issue... there really isn't anything you can do to make it grow faster, hair grows at a fixed rate. But you can use products that repair damage, so it will keep your hair from breaking off.



HELP! I want my long hair back!!!?

extension babee! however i dislike it . hmmm, i heard of a remedy that id=f oyu drank alot of watyer and eat healthy the nutrients will go to your scalp and make oyu hair grow faster. lol i dunno try it. ALSO , try Garnier Fructis long %26amp; strong , the shampoo works~_^



HELP! I want my long hair back!!!?

Go to the hair store and find some hair growth stimulating shampoo. It helps some, but your hair won't grow over night. Try some weave extensions. I say if you can't grow it sew it and if you can't have it weave it. It is a great way to add length to your hair without the stress of deal with hair that may be difficult to deal with, whether it is due to length, texture, or color.



HELP! I want my long hair back!!!?

massaging your scalp will help the blood circulate and it will grow a bit faster.



But no matter what you do it's still going to take a long time. I had my hair really short, as in... about an inch long. (I loved it btw..) this was 2 years ago when I met my bf he said he wanted me to let it grow out. Well two years later it's down to my shoulders.



But I get it trimmed all the time 'cuz I really don't want it long. Yours will probably grow faster. Just make sure you get it trimmed when you need to so it doesn't get damaged.



And mine always seems like it's growing fast (to me anyway) because I wear it up a lot and the rare occasion when I actually wear it down it seems like it's grown a lot.



HELP! I want my long hair back!!!?

i've heard that taking prenatal vitamins makes your hair grow like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment