Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I have very long hair till my knees......how can i give the best party look?

i can't cut my hair........i don't like buns......i want to keep them open........but they won't look good coz their too long....if u don't know any style.......u can give me links of sites



I have very long hair till my knees......how can i give the best party look?

Why won't it look good if you wear it down? Having really long hair like that is very attractive. You'll be getting a lot of compliments and turning a lot of heads. And since it's so long, you have numerous different styles you can wear it in. You can check out this site for some ideas: http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip167....



Whatever you do though, don't cut it... =p



I have very long hair till my knees......how can i give the best party look?

I used to have hair that long. I recently cut it, trying to grow it back since the medication thinned it out. (It's growing back, so it's all good.)



Etiher way, curl it!!! Because curls, usually loose-ish ones look lovely with pretty long hair, and PLUS it makes it look a lot shorter without cutting, and therefore out of your way more.



Good luck. ^^ Just walk into any salon and suggest you want your hair curled for a party. If they're a good place and not too full/busy, you'll get help. It's a common enough request. ^^



or find a friend with a curling iron that knows how to use it.



I have very long hair till my knees......how can i give the best party look?

You should cut it. Hair like that tends to not be ablbe to style. Try cutting it to about a few inches above your buttox.



I have very long hair till my knees......how can i give the best party look?

Make a pomp in the front.



Then stick it either in curls or in a high pony tail.



Curls are always best though.



Unless you can't cut it because of your religion.. you should cut it and donate it to cancer patients.



Hair that long sounds like a major hassle.



I have very long hair till my knees......how can i give the best party look?

Try doing a big quiff-a poof at the front of your hair-and then leaving it out. If your hair is straight, try doing little plaits in it and leaving it loose, or doing tiny ponytails and joining them together. Or you could do a very high ponytail with a really eye catching headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment