Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

I have long hair, you can tell by my avatar, but i don't see what the big deal is, it is my hair, beside i look like even stupider with short hair, i mean nerdish. Plus i am into metal and long hair is excellent for headbanging



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

at past only girls do have long hair and it wouldn't be ethical to



but nowadays it's normal



however i don't really like it but that dosen't make me desrespect you anyhow



it's you and you should be proud of your self or at least satisfied



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

No i dont think its wrong be yourself thats it =)



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

Be who you want to be...



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

I dont think its wrong but I think guys look better with short hair



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

Not a all



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

No let it flow man



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

I love long hair on guys Jesus even had long hair to me it is a reminder of strength



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

I like long hair until it becomes a hassle to clean, and I never know what to do with it. If I could figure out how to make my long hair look good I'd do it. I love headbanging.



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

No, long hair on guys is sexy!



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

no u r who u r. and u can do what ever u want



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

No-but undestand that some employers still consider it unprofessional and you have to kiss thei butt for the moohlah. Otherwise, be who you want to be.



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

It's your hair, you do what you want.



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

No it is sexyyyyy! And metal heads are even sexier!



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

No I don't think so. Mind you is does look bad though when it is unkemp ur unwashed but, there are plenty of females who don't look after their hair either.



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

no i think short hair and long hair is great on guys sexy even depends on how you carry yourself is all



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

I don't think its wrong, if you have big features long hair will look better.



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

there is nothing wrong with looking different, just show others the person you want to be if someone says something forget them. as long as you're happy with yourself that's all that should really matter to anyone.



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

I don't think it is wrong, but I think guys look better with short hair. Some guys look horrid in long hair, coarse so do some girls.



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

what is wrong is to ask such a stupid question



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

No nothing wrong with it of course, but if you let it get unruly, tangly, or just generally poorly kept it becomes unattractive and wild.



On certain people it looks great, so keep it if you like it better!



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

I think that it isnt wrong, unless you are extremely sensitive about it , like someone is always out to get you because of it.



if u truly like it, keep your long hair. It's just like that famous male model Fabio Lanzoni!



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

No long hair is cool.



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

you wear your hair how you like it! if you want it down to your butt, grow it! jesus had long hair!



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

There could be some problems,especially if you do not have facial hair,you may be mistaken for a . It also may be hard to get a job at certain places, but personally I think certain men look good with long hair.



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

It's not wrong,especially since you need the cushion for headbanging,I would say,you're just a few decades behind the times,but then again fashions tend to come back.



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

It's not wrong. I personally prefer short hair on men, but if a guy looks handsome with long hair then I like it and it doesn't bother me:)



Johnny Depp for example:) And Bo Bice and Constantine whats-his-name from American Idol last year. And many others I can't think of right now.



Don't worry about it, if you like it and it works for what you do, then keep it!!:)



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

We live in America so it isn't wrong to have long hair as a boy. Gotta love the freedom. I'd pose this question to you. what are your goals for your career because there are very few careers where long hair on men is acceptable. Your lifetime earning potential and career advancement opportunities will be limited with long hair because the reality is appearance does matter.



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

no; it not wrong to have long hair. stop leting people tell u that it worng to have long hair if u want to have long hair than have long hairmaybe u can be cuter with longhair than short hair.



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

I do not think that it is wrong to be a boy with long hair. As long as it makes you comfortable and it is not interfering with your social life, i do not see why you can't have long hair.



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

NO NO NO....I looove long hair on guys....prrr prrr.



Is it wrong to be a boy with long hair?

I have long hair too. (And I'm a guy) Nothin wrong with it at all. Some dudes look dumb with it, but most it works for them.



Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment