Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Is there an easy way to style sexy long hair?

So I have a lot of thick hair that goes just below my shoulders. I often style it with a round brush and a hair dryer. But with my two little kids it's so hard to have time to do my hair that way.



Is there an easy "wash and go" way to do my hair? It is wavy when wet, is there a way to make the waves look controlled? I do have layers too. Any fast hair styling ideas for my hair type would be interesting.



p.s. I love the long wavy locks of the Victoria Sacret models, is that a whole team of stylists or is there an easy way to get that look? Thanks!



Is there an easy way to style sexy long hair?

Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



Makeup//hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hot oil massages /Henna on hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Is there an easy way to style sexy long hair?

My red hair is super short now- yet I did have it too my butt just 2 years ago.



I used the great Celtic knot leather strips with a wooden stick and twisted my hair in a loose braid and into a french twist, tucking the hair inside its self. It was so pretty and really fast and easy.



My neck hurt all the time and I had to cut off my hair...literally.



Is there an easy way to style sexy long hair?

spread over a pillow does wonders for me send picture



Is there an easy way to style sexy long hair?

If you can see my picture .. I have long hair. When I am in a hurry I let my hair dry on it's own. I take a strong muse and squeeze my hair..and it gets the curly, wavely look to it.



I also like to pull my hair up with a clip. I also like a pony tail with s ome big loopy earings.



Is there an easy way to style sexy long hair?

do you really want a sexy long hair while you look sexy and hair color..!



and by the way i like your 360 background alot.. its cool



good luck



Is there an easy way to style sexy long hair?

Its very easy all you have to do is wash it in the evening being sure to condition it really well. Braid it while it is still damp but not too wet. Then in the morning when you take it out you will have beautiful waves. Works like a charm guaranteed. I have waist length hair, three kids and work full time and it looks great with very little time. If you want it that way for the evening, just wear it in a braid all day and then take it out just before you are going to go out. If it is in a braid for all night the curls will last all day or more. I like to french braid it in one big braid as that get the top of my head curly too sort of like a model. If I put it in 2 braids when I take it out I look like the princess of Rohan from lord of the rings.



Only trick is to let it be damp but not wet when you braid it or it Will Not Dry and let the curls will come out with the wetness of it. Braid it tightly for curlier hair or not as tight for looser waves. The only stlying time is the braiding time, which I do while I watch tv. No need for any blow dryers or curling irons either so your hair will stay in great condition.



Another way is to twist your straight hair into a rope while twisting it into a bun. Use a big clip to hold it up. When you take it down it will be slightly wavy and full and fluffy.



Is there an easy way to style sexy long hair?

Hey come up the indian gals style.



Oil ur hair, every day and the day ur going out have a nice shampoo bath and see the difference for ur self.



Thanks.



Smaile always.



Is there an easy way to style sexy long hair?

I'd luv to have your hair...mine is the same length but brown %26amp; naturally curly.



frizzease has a hair serum (step 3) you apply to hair after it's shampooed and conditioned...but still really wet, so before the towel



it helps to keep all curls totally controlled even yours, frizzease is not as expensive as salon products but it is a bit more than the average grocery store products....it's affordable if you care about how your hair looks and feels

No comments:

Post a Comment