Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New Hairstyle! I Have Long Hair..?

Okay, So I Have Sort Of Long Blonde Hair, And I Dont Want To Cut It Or Anything, I Just Need A New Style, Cause I Go To This Place Every Friday Night, And Im Trying To Impress This Guy, I Always Just Straighten My Hair, And I Want Something new, To Impress Him, Any Guys Got Any Idea's Of What Hairstyles Guys Like On Girls? Or Any Girls Got Idea's ? Please ? !!



New Hairstyle! I Have Long Hair..?

try a little curl, maybe have your hair frame your face a little......in the end, whatever style you have......if you have a good personality, and smile............he'll see you...........not your hairstyle.



good luck



New Hairstyle! I Have Long Hair..?

OK, i would curl your hair just a little with a small headband. I would get a head band that has two bands on it but they are put together. Pull just a little hair so it isn't with the head band but by your face. I saw this on somone once. She also had blonde hair. It was sooo pretty! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment