Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Should I cut more of my side hair?Make side bangs thicker? (I have long hair) See inside for details

i'm chinese 14.(look 12 or 11) Have glasses



Black Hair, Brown eyes.



I have thick long hair.



i'm normal shaped, not skinny not fat. My cheeks are always red. I have an inbetwen mediumish largeish forehead.



I have long hair, I'm gonna even out my hair soon.



But I grew out my bangs and now my bangs are at the bottom of my chin.



Should I make/have thicker bangs? As in cutting the hair besides my real bangs shorter to match the length of my bangs so I can make my bangs thicker and more?



Hard to explain.



Should I cut more of my side hair?Make side bangs thicker? (I have long hair) See inside for details?

no, personally at my school the bangs dont look god on most of the prople who get them. But based on your description i think that starting from there you should get layers, angled. i think it would look really cute on you. try it whats the worst that could happen, you put it up in a pony tail. good luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment