Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Do girls with medium-long hair...?

Do girls with medium-long hair lose alot of hair in a day? If so, give me the source from where you get the information from.



Do girls with medium-long hair...?

My cousin is a licensed hair dresser and says the average hair one looses is about fifty hairs a day. That is without constant brushing and not wearing a hat most of the time.



Do girls with medium-long hair...?

You should see a doctor if you are loosing a lot of hair.



Do girls with medium-long hair...?

I do but its nothing to worrie about



Do girls with medium-long hair...?

Hair falls out and new grows in. It's a good thing unless none grows in it's place! My source is me!



Do girls with medium-long hair...?

I'm a licensed cosmetologist and its normal to lose approx. 100 hairs a day...anything more you should check other issues....ie, stress, medication, health, prenancy...etc Then see your doctor.



Do girls with medium-long hair...?

I do %26amp; I have medium legnth hair



Nothing to worry about, as long as the new hair keeps growing in.



If you think the hair loss is excessive all of a sudden ask your doctor.



(I lost alot of hair after I had my daughter, thats supposed to be normal for women who just had babies)



Do girls with medium-long hair...?

i have medium to long hair and it is very thick!!! i lose tons of hair everyday. i have asked my doctor about it several times and he says that it is natural and that some lose more than others.



Do girls with medium-long hair...?

yu use awala shikakai %26amp;concern dr.use sunsilk black shampoo.



Do girls with medium-long hair...?

Shedding without thinning is common and often indicates that your hair is healthy. However, if you continue to shed and your hair continues to get thinner, then you need to consult your doctor. The most common cause of this is stress



Do girls with medium-long hair...?

You're supposed to lose Like 400 pieces of hair a day. It doesn't really matter what length, it has happen to me before.Do you wash your hair everyday?That puts a big difference in how much hair you lose in one day.GOOD LUCK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment